I have a doctorate in Counseling Psychology from UT Austin. As a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Texas License # 32149), I
provide individual and couples therapy as part of my counseling practice. I
am also an Adjunct Faculty member at St. Edward’s University, teaching graduate classes for the Master of Arts
in Counseling (MAC) program.
Below are further details about my training and education:
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. in Communications from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- Pre-Doctoral Internship at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Post-Doctoral Residency at the University of Texas at San Antonio
Professional positions and clinical training include:
- Southwestern University Counseling Services
- University of Texas at Austin Counseling and Mental Health Center
- Capital Area Mental Health Center
- Austin State Hospital
- American Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
I have lived in Austin, TX for almost 20 years. I came to settle in Austin after years of living in the mid-west and east coast - Cincinnati, Chicago, and Philadelphia. When not rooting for one of my many beloved home teams, I enjoy time with my family, running with my dog, swimming, reading, and laughing with friends.
Sarah Walker, Ph.D. 813 W. 11th Street, Austin, TX 78701
phone: (512) 627-9633 email: firstname.lastname@example.org